My unresponsiveness

I apologize to anyone I was in conversation with Friday or earlier for being unresponsive since then.  I blew my shoulder out, making my right arm useless.  I’m slowly healing.  Typing one handed isn’t my thing, hence the silence.  Hope to be back in action soon.

This entry was posted in Zeitgeist. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to My unresponsiveness

1. Wyrd Smythe says:

Take care; heal fast!

2. jmeqvist says:

That is terrible to hear. I hope your arm is better soon.

3. ejwinner says:

Wondered where you’ve been; hope you’re feeling better soon.

4. Howie says:

Hope the healing goes quicker!

5. Oh dear! Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon!

6. Steve Morris says:

Make sure you rest that arm and heal properly! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

7. So sorry to hear that! Get well soon!

8. Sable Aradia says:

Sorry you hurt yourself! You are missed! (But overdo it too early; that’s a good way to cause long-term damage. Take care of yourself first!)

9. amanimal says:

“… a crunchy moth is always better!”

‘Malagasy nights: a mouse lemur stalks a hawkmoth’

Words to live by, unless, of course, you blew your shoulder out trying to catch a crunchy moth.

10. Thanks all. I’m grateful for all your kind sentiments.

I’ve had problems with my right shoulder for years. Historically, as long as I’ve kept up a mild strength training regiment, it’s been kept in check. However, I let that routine slip earlier this year, and started paying the price a few weeks ago as my shoulder started to ache. So, I did a (extremely light) workout Friday. Most of my body felt invigorated from it, but my shoulder went into agony mode, where it hurt to even prop my arm up enough to type.

Obviously since I’m typing this, I’m better now. It still hurts a bit to type though, so I may not be at full capacity for a couple more days.

Thanks again!