An interesting post about how slow Albert Einstein was to accept the expanding universe cosmology. It demonstrates that all of us, no matter how brilliant, are often unable to see past our own blind spots. Of course, most of us would love to have Einstein’s hit / miss ratio.
- Albert Einstein and Religion (bloggingtheology.wordpress.com)
- How to Increase your Bandwidth to Divine Intelligence (Part 3) (principlesofdivinepurpose.wordpress.com)
- Inspired by… Albert Einstein (andresguiloff.wordpress.com)
- That Dark Stuff (lazyscienceboy.wordpress.com)
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein (theultimatevirallaunchpad.wordpress.com)