I just finished reading Ann Leckie’s new novel, Ancillary Justice, after reading about it on John Scalzi’s site. I found it one of the most absorbing books I’ve read in a while. If you enjoy space opera science fiction, with AIs, strange societies, and generally mind bending ideas, then you owe it to yourself to check this book out. It’s the kind of story that has you contemplating the meaning of the word ‘self’ and shows a serious downside to a distributed mind.
- Vote for Ancillary Justice in the Goodreads Best Reads of 2013 (themself.org)
- Review: Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie (jrrparker.com)
- A Skillfully Composed Space Opera In ‘Ancillary Justice’ (npr.org)
- Book Review: Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie (themself.org)
- Name your own price for six science fiction and fantasy e-books (reviews.cnet.com)
- Ann Leckie – Ancillary Justice (sffbookreview.wordpress.com)